If you ever thought that people are strange, you could be quite right, but truly, families are a whole weirder!
Have you ever looked at your family and wondered if you were adopted? Maybe even secretly hoped that you might be adopted?
The funny thing is, as a child, your family is the only family you know and to you, your family is perfectly normal …
Watching Lydia Lassila compete in the Women’s Freestyle Skiing Aerials event at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics on Thursday night made me realise that the there is a difference between winners and champions.
Winners take home the medals, but champions live in a class of their own and do not need the medals to prove it.
Love, romance and relationships are all very funny things; we all have different ideas about what they are and different expectations of how they should be.
- How do you identify love?
- How do you tell the difference between infatuation and true love?
- What does it mean to be romantic?
- How do you express love and romance?
- What makes a good or bad relationship?
- Are you both on the same page in this relationship?
- Is there ever a right time to say “I love you”?
- And if so, when is the right time?
and the story concludes …
ARRGH! Telstra.com … what don’t you get? I have no internet! I wait on hold. I want a shower … I desperately want a shower.
This image was made by Loadmaster (David R. Tribble) via Wikimedia Commons